Friday Five
When was the last time you...
1. ...went to the doctor?
****um, when I was pregnant with Elijah ;) In general I don't go to the Dr, because I never ever get sick enough to warrant it...that is a blessing. I *do* need to go for a yearly check up though (since well Elijah is 17 months old now...)
2. ...went to the dentist?
****all you need to know is that I brush my teeth like a banshee, I faithfully get a new toothbrush every 3 months. I floss and use a waterpik ;) LOL My kids go every 6 months and have cleanings etc.
3. ...filled your gas tank?
****maybe 2 weeks ago? Since we are down to just my van and Donald is the primary driver he is usually the one that fills it up. I did fill it up a few weeks back when I was out and it was down to half a tank.
4. ...got enough sleep?
****Sept 10, 1998 ;) The night before Nathan was born, I don't think I've slept through the night since.
5. ...backed up your computer?
****um, well, um, you see, ...that is *so* Donald's department (did I deflect that well???)
Friday, February 20, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment