Saturday, February 07, 2004

This is not a meme ;)

Snagged from over at Brandy's

Favorite Color: Green

Favorite Flower: daisies

Favorite Scent: um, this could get long...I love baking oriented scents (cinnamon/vanilla), I love *clean* scents (the ocean, and the smell after it's rained), I love yankee candles in the following scents...harvest, buttercream,home sweet home, fresh cut grass, clean cotton and wisteria

Favorite Cocktail: I've never had one, so I wouldn't know.

Favorite Wine: I've never had wine, so I have no idea.

Favorite Soda/Drink: Of all time, Mt. Dew...currently Diet Coke w/Lime

Favorite Food: veggie pizza

Favorite Restaurant: Rio Bravo/Chevys is always good

Favorite Treat: anything with caramel or chocolate...bonus points for both. LOL

Favorite Candy: soft peppermint (but only at Christmas)

Favorite Number: 5

Favorite day of the year: Easter or Christmas :)

Favorite Season: Spring

Favorite Holiday: Christmas or Easter

Favorite Game (video/board): video...as in 80's arcade= Pacman or Galaga Computer um, don't really play any ..although Donald plays collapse and some word twist game that are pretty neat (he also likes Civilization...but....) Board=scrabble or Balderdash...wait, does balderdash have a board?

Your addictions are: books, journals and notebooks, and pens

If you had a whole day to yourself, alone, and you wanted to treat yourself, what would you do?: A whole day alone? ooooh a good hair cut, manicure pedicure and stop by starbucks for coffee on the way home where I would lie in bed and read my new stash of magazines and watch HGTV or Food TV :)

If you had an extra $200 that you didn't need to spend on bills or debt, what would you buy with it? (And no "saving it", you gotta spend it): Um, something house related or children related. BUT if I could only spend it on ME...well I'd have several new pairs of shoes ;)

No comments: