Wednesday, January 28, 2004

Quiet Time Postings

The boys are down for naps...well Elijah and Daniel are sleeping Nathan is looking at books. Donald is sleeping too. He went to nights last night, so he came in and we had to go to the bank and then Fed Ex. We had to get paperwork notarized (sp?) and then Fed Ex'd back to GA. Our closing is set for next Thursday. Let me say again just how relieved I'll be to have ths whole deal behind us.

The boys and I all have a cold/cough/runny nose/sneezing thing going on. I'm actually doing the majority of the coughing ...ick...I hate being sick.

We drove by some dealerships to look at cars today. Donald still isn't sure what he wants. For so long he's be thinking about getting a extended cab truck, but now he is toying with the idea of buying an Expedition and that becoming my car and he would just drive the van. He wants a motorcycle at some point too. So he's thinking of waiting till after Jan. 2005 when he gets his next raise to figure in one of those. Who knows how it will all end up.

OH Donald took his 7 month law and Spanish board yesterday and Monday. He made a 96 and a 93 respectively...yay, job security till April at least. :)

I think I'm must be becoming a local or either my 'sickness' has me chilled. It was 78 on Monday and the boys were at the playground in shorts...today it's 64 and I'm freezing. LOL Oh I know I know, *that* really isn't cold to those of you with -643* temps and 6 ft. snow drifts...but when your in S. Texas you kinda gage ''cold'' differently. LOL

Ok. I think I'm going to try to sneak a nap while everyone is resting.

Have a good one yall. :)

No comments: