Saturday, January 24, 2004

Late Night Ramblings

Is it indicitive that I'm getting old when I say late night ramblings and it's just nearing midnight? I supposed technically it's correct, since after midnight its consider early morning... ok I digress.

Lets see, I promised I wouldn't disappear and well then I did. :) We actually have our house under contract in GA, YAY. But it has been a big hoopla. I went with a realtor that was recommended. Let me just be really frank and upfront I don't know nothin' bout selling no houses LOL. I generally assume a positive attituded and assume that folks are generally honest. Well boys and girls, don't you do it. Let me be your example, learn all about the ins and outs of selling a house and what ''as is'' ''no closing cost'' really means. Because that is how we sold our home and yet, because I have no knoweldge of wordings and I'm working with one sly realtor she managed to get $2K from us that should come from the buyer. Oh well, the contract is signed, but you better belive I'll never be naive and idiotic again.

No comments: