Thursday, January 29, 2004

The chicks dig it

We just got in from the park and Daniel (3) was riding his bike. Another girl from our complex was playing too. She is eleven and had been helping Daniel along (giving him a push etc). K had gone over to play with Nathan on the equipment and Daniel comes zooming by (not watching at all where he was going) and is hollering ''K..... K..... look at me, I'm Daniel'' LOL I kept hearing that song in my head 'Chicks Dig It' :)

Nathan is coughing today. They are on triaminic but I think tomorrow I'll probably head out and grab some actual cough syrup, if their (more specifically Nathan's) cough isn't improved.

Oh and another funny. Today I was talking to my friend, her hubby is active duty Air Force and they will move changing duty stations this year. They were originally heading to either Guam or Alaska, but the possiblity of Hawaii has come up in the last few days. Anyway I was telling Nathan (5) that his friend might be moving to Hawaii. Wanna know what he said??? "Will he get to meet 626?" LOL Hee hee, he's just started watching Lilo and Stitch since we moved here and he is all about those experiments...

As I sit here typing this Daniel finished up his hotdog. He wanted just the hotdog (no bun) with some mustard and katchup to dip it into. Well he finished then brought me the plate (paper) I asked him to please go put it in the garbage and he acted *all* offended saying it was his creation. LOL He had smeared his mustard and katchup all around. Who knows, I'm sure Van Gogh did the same. ;)

And finally before I start supper (red beans and rice and mexican cornbread) Carrie started a great meme yesterday...go on over and either post in her comments or to your blog. :)

No comments: