Sunday, January 25, 2004

Friday Five

on a Sunday even...LOL (early morning Sunday...hee hee see my previous post )

At this moment, what is your favorite...

1. ...song?

****well I haven't been listening to the radio much lately...but an old song from the group Harvest has been in my head for the last few days.

2. ...food?

****yum, Mexican :)

3. ...tv show?

****does Food TV count? Its a toss up between that and HGTV

4. ...scent?

****I'm very scent oriented. I just broke tradition and bought Gain w/Bleach as opposed to Tide w/Bleach and maaaaaaaaan that stuff smells ~good~. I love Yankee Candles in Clean Cotton, Buttercream, Harvest and Home Sweet Home oh and I also like the Green Grass scent...yes, I really do. :)

5. ...quote?

I always like this one I read by Adrian Rogers a few years back ~*~One big decision will take care of a lot of little ones, just make up your mind~*~

No comments: