Wednesday, January 07, 2004

OH, wow...now that was a hiatus :) See I really didn't mean to disappear. After my parents left on Thrusday we left the following Monday to head to Houston for a week, then it was unpacking and laundry then New Years and well. Now I'm back. :)

We had a wonderful Christmas and the New Year is looking good so far. We actually got an offer on our house in GA. OH that it would sell. I'm SOOOOO ready to buy furniture and stop living like recent college grads (in other words, we have a futon lol) Our realtor said it had shown a lot but this was the first offer. They offered well below our asking price and I counter offered with about 3K more but less than the asking price. We'll see, I think we should hear by tomorrow evening. I'm not getting my hopes up, but it sure would be nice.

Ok. Well it's after 1 am here and I need to head to bed...I promise not to disappear like that again (until I do....lol, then I'll have a big explination for why I did it. :)

No comments: