Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Back

Ok, I'm back. I'm updating. :) I'm trying to decided if I should go back and fill it or just start from today. Me thinks since it's 1 a.m. I'll just do one of those ''what I did today'' entries and call myself caught up. :)

Donald was off today so we headed down to Brownsville where we are members of the zoo and had a great time. I really like our zoo. A LOT and I can't really tell you what is so great about it...but I love it. :) It rained off and on but we ended up walking around it in some and it was fine. We finished up there and headed to the mall to walk around some ended up grabbing supper at the food court. We came home watched a bit of animal planet and then it was showers and devotions for the boys. I picked up two new devotional books a few weeks back at Sam's and Nathan loves them. He is also really really into the Mr. Henry CD's right now and I have to say I am incredibly impressed with the content and presentation myself. Nathan is absorbing that stuff like a sponge.

Oh we did get a new van while I was gone. Well it's a 2002 but since we don't buy *new* cars that is new to us. :) Love it love it love it. :)

Ok...more soon. Gotta go to bed for now.

I'll also be adding more links of my reads soon...I've found a few new ones that I"m really enjoying.

No comments: