Things to note:
pot roast in the crock pot with ginger ale = tasty
sweet tea with lime = a good thing
the look on my kiddos faces when my parents walked through our door = priceless
Yes, my parents are here visiting. :) They flew in this afternoon from Atlanta, landed in Corpis Cristi and drove down. They are actually staying out on South Padre Island so we'll be going out there a few nights to stay and the boys will live on the beach. They absolutely love it out there. But again, it just seems WRONG that its in the 70's and 80's in December.
Can anyone tell me why every year I ask for a magic laundry fairy and every year I am denied? I swear I do laundry a.k.a. Mt. St. Neverrest and never ever reach the peak. I am forever doing laundry in some form. Then of course I have hubby's uniforms that have to be separate (no fabric softner in the wash, no dryer sheet in the dryer and high heat dry--picky, no? LOL, just kidding) Its not that big of a deal really. I mean with the loads I do whats another one.
Anyhoo, I probably won't update for a day or so if we end up spending the night out with my parents. I'll be back Monday for sure. Hope yall have a great weekend.
Note to self...um, Christmas shop for your kids...Christmas is 13 days away. (yikes)
Friday, December 12, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment