Sunday, December 14, 2003

Friday Five on a Sunday

1. Do you enjoy the cold weather and snow for the holidays?

****Not snow so much, but I do like it to ''feel'' like Christmas. Which means cold weather. But since I now live in the land of perpetual summer, I'll just have to crank the AC up and pretend it's cold. LOL I do remember having my first white Christmas when Donald was stationed in Kansas. It was beautiful.

2. What is your ideal holiday celebration? How, where, with whom would you celebrate to make things perfect?

****I'd love to have a big ol cabin somewhere to accomadate lots of guest to include mostly family.

3. Do you do have any holiday traditions?

****Yes, we open one gift Christmas eve, to exclude the three gifts they get Christmas morning. The boys always get new pj's to sleep in Christmas eve also. We are starting a new traditon of having lasagna on Christmas eve this year (per Donalds tradition growing up) and we're also going to have tamales on Christmas day (per the area of the country we live in and the tradition) We bake sugar cookies with our nativity cut outs. Lots and lots of traditions around here.


4. Do you do anything to help the needy?

****We always give to the salvation army bell ringers...always, even if we go to walmart 3 times in one day LOL my boys are all about putting money in the red bucket. :) We donate through our church and we plan to start adopting a family each year to provide a meal and presents to.


5. What one gift would you like for yourself?

****Everything I want this year is practical. But one Christmas I really want a 3 stone ring :)


No comments: